How To Sew invisible Zippers

13 October 2017

Today we are all about closures in garment making/sewing, these can be used as a design or functional elements in whatever project you are sewing. they are especially important if you want to make some fitted woven garments.

My favorite type of zippers to sew are invisible zippers and guess what you guys, I DO NOT OWN AN INVISIBLE ZIPPER FOOT.
Stick with me and I'll show you how incredibly easy it is.

 Please comment below to share your experience of how the tutorial worked out for you if you tried it. I'm thinking of making this into a zipper series, so, if you have a particular zipper you want me to do a video on, I'd be happy to oblige.













2 comments

  1. Thanks for Sharing Information to us. If someone wants to know about Tailor Applications and Tailoring Guide I think this is the Right place for you1
    Tailor Master Required | Tailor App

    ReplyDelete

Hey!!!!!!! Let's Be Friends

Latest Instagrams

© Chi9ja . Design by FCD.